Everyone dressed as Pilgrims or Indians except for Caleb's class (I guess they have outgrown that by the 3rd grade). I started with Trinity because her party started earliest. They had lots of goodies to eat...cupcakes, doritos, carrots & dip, chocolate covered pretzels!! I even got to sample some!! I moved on to Micah's class just to take a few pictures. I didn't actually go to Caleb & Micah's parties because they were later on and I had to go back to work. But, I did go and visit with them a little. Micah's class looked great in their Indian hats and face paint. Micah (with the help of Mom) made his Indian shirt...and I think it turned out rather well. They also make necklaces out of pasta which was really neat. They all lined up for a class picture for me (thanks Mrs. Rorrer for letting me barge in). I snuck in Caleb's class just to give him a kiss (which made his face rather red) and to take a quick picture of his class sitting in their desks. I didn't stay long because they had things to do. Then, on to Zion's party. They really had a four course meal...ham, mac-n-cheese, corn, green beans, sweet potatoes, bread. I was wowed by the spread. They have such a cute class, and at that age you could just eat them up. Anyway, there was a lot packed into a small amount of time, but I left so thankful for my kids, their teachers, and the school. How blessed we are...we have much to be thankful for!! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I need to start my part of the cooking...I'm making corn casserole, sweet potatoe casserole and pumpkin pie...yum, yum...I can't wait to eat!!!
Trinity's K-4 Class
Micah's 1st Grade Class
Caleb's 3rd Grade Class
Zion's K-3 Class
1 comment:
So fun! Great job on the indian shirt! How wonderful that you could make such a memory with your kids.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment