Sunday, November 23, 2008

AmeriKids

Our school had their 3rd-8th grade concert Friday night at school, and of course we were there (Caleb was in it). The theme was America...thus Amerikids. They did such a great job!! It always makes me a little emotional watching our kids sing on stage either at church or school because they always look so much bigger up there, and I start thinking about how time is just flying by. I didn't get as emotional this year because I was struggling to get a good picture. I went in early and saved seats that I thought would be perfect to see Caleb. But, I didn't factor in that he would have a taller person in front of him, so if we weren't right in front of him we couldn't see him all that well. So, we didn't get too many pictures of his whole face. Once in a while he would bend his head back while singing, and we would scamble to get a picture. Oh well, that is what makes life fun...memories!! Anyway, we really enjoyed it and were very proud of him!!




2 comments:

Debra LaTour said...

How fun! I love the video too!

Dan LaTour said...

Thats great! Thoese are the things u never forget when you're kids...