So, what was my wake up call this morning?? Well, a big lick on my face from our puppy (she needed to go out and potty). How nice is that?? ;) She literally licked my whole face to gently wake me up. It wouldn't have been bad, except it was about 30 minutes before I needed to get up...which meant there was no going back to sleep for me. I laid back down, but everything I needed to be doing was running through my head, so no more sleep could be happening. Then, Zion came down and crawled into bed with me for a few minutes (which of course I enjoyed) until we all got up and officially started our day. Looking on the bright side...Dixie did come wake me up instead of doing her business inside on our floor. So, good job Dixie!! Now I think I'll be taking a quick nap this afternoon to make up for my early morning. But, honestly, how could you be mad at a face like hers?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment