Saturday was a fun day. Bobby took the two oldest boys hunting (which they had done just about every day this weekend), but this time they went to a new place with Bobby's brother, Uncle Jon. They were pleased to come back with a kill...a fox (they said they didn't even see one deer).
While they were hunting, I took to the mission of cutting Trinity's hair. She was born with a head of hair. We have trimmed it back an inch or so here and there, but we have never cut more than 2-3 inches off (daddy always said no...he wanted his little girl with long hair). But, I guess Daddy had a change of heart and said it was time for a style. Trinity was ready for shorter hair because she was tired of all the tangles (her hair was down to the middle of her back). I cut Bobby and the boys hair, and I've trimmed Trinity's quite a few times. But, I was a little nervous about cutting over half her hair off. After thinking about it...what's the worse thing that could happen...I would take her to my hair cutter and she'd fix it...so off to cutting hair. It turned out really cute!! She looks a lot older, but she loves it!! She says she can now fix it by herself...which means she can tuck it behind her ears...but hey, I'm all for the easy fix!! I also got the rest of my decorations up inside. I love having a "pretty" tree this year and one for the kids. Anyway, we had a very eventful long weekend home, but now we are back to the old routine....and starting to think about Christmas shopping.
2 comments:
Ha haa, I saw the Hunting videos on facebook! Hilarious!
Trinity looks great! You did a fantastic job. I would be so nervous to cut a girl's hair!
Post a Comment