I know, I know...that is not a nice thing to say. And, I usually don't say it. And, before you judge me, if my children ever say "that's not fair" (because we all know they have at times), I reply with the same reply I got when I said it...."well, LIFE isn't fair, and the quicker you learn that the better, so just learn to deal with it" (actually not in those exact words, although that is what I feel like saying sometimes). But, can I say what I am really feeling without criticism because I want to scream "That's not fair!!" Let me explain...just one sentence will do it. Bobby is gone this whole week to a conference AT THE BEACH!! His hotel is beach front with a view of the beach from his room. What?!? How can he leave me here with four kids and go to the beach!! THAT ISN'T FAIR!!! ;)
I am partly joking because he didn't go by choice and it is job related (at least from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.), but oh, I want to be there with him. I could shop while he was in class, then we could go out when he was done (a girl can dream can't she). But, I am going to be a mature person about it and be happy for him. Seriously, he really does deserve some relaxation and I hope he has a great time this week. (but I still am jealous and not afraid to admit it) ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment