Monday, November 10, 2008

All I want for Christmas is....

...my two front teeth!! Well, that is what Micah is asking for. He now is missing his front two teeth. He has had trouble with his teeth since he got his first tooth, it seems like. He fell and knocked out one of his front teeth before he was four years old. (and we won't mention the crowns he had on his front four teeth and all the money we have put into his baby teeth) We are hoping (and believing the dentist) that his other tooth will come in good despite the early loss. And then he fell, sort of, in art class at school the other day and knocked the other front tooth loose. He said he was drawing (I guess standing up) and his foot rocked and made him fall and hit his face on the table....and loosened up his tooth. MeeMaw called me at work to let me know what happened at school, and I, of course, called the dentist thinking here we go again...another surgery. They seemed to think no big deal because it was time for him to be loosing his front teeth anyway. Well, when Daddy got home from his conference, he was thrilled to see a loose tooth and pulled it almost immediately. (while mom gagged in the next room...I cannot see teeth being pulled for some reason...I know...I'm weird) So, we think we'll get out cheap this year and ask Santa for two front teeth for Micah.



I've got to throw this picture in also. It was so beautiful this weekend that we worked in the yard most of the day Saturday. Caleb was able to drive the mower by himself for the first time (and he thought he was hot snot). So, he wanted to let the other two come along for a ride (Micah had spent the night with a friend so he missed the fun). I know...we are such rednecks!! But, we do have fun!!

No comments: