We have had such beautiful weather the past two days (77-80 degrees)!! Is it really November?!? We had to take advantage of it and do a picnic at the park (because the cold is coming back very soon). Since Daddy was still out of town, the kids & I took a break from it all, got McDonald's, and headed to the park for some play time. It was nice to leave the coats at home and enjoy the fresh air. The kids definitely needed to get the excess energy out...and I needed to get out of the house which I was supposed to be cleaning (it was still waiting for me when I got home...I've learned some things can just wait) We had a great time...you can't beat free entertainment like the park!!
Nothing like some McD's for a picnic (at least that is what our kids choose)
I made them pose for one picture before playing (such a mean mom)
Zion and Trinity love playing together!!
Caleb has become such a poser (he said he now knows how to)
Micah trying to climb to the sky.
No comments:
Post a Comment