Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow? In November??


It is c-o-l-d!!! Freezing cold!! I think winter came a little early this year. We awoke this morning to a light dusting of snow (but none the less...it was snow), so I had to take a picture of our home with its first snow. I am not a fan of cold weather, and I tend to leave my coat in the closet as long as possible. But, I'm thinking I may have to drag it out now (although I didn't even wear one today...I know, I'm asking for sickness). It has been a long time since we've had snow before Thanksgiving. I hope this isn't a sign that this is going to be a bad winter!

2 comments:

CristyLynn said...

Your house looks good in snow. :)

Dan LaTour said...

SNOW!!... It was pretty cold when we were in New York a few weeks ago... Took us wimps a bit to adjust! All I want is some rain! It's almost December and it's 85 out side!