Thursday, December 18, 2008

Piano Recital

Caleb has been taking piano lessons for just two years now. MeeMaw (Bobby's mom) is his teacher. I am so jealous because I don't know how to play...it is one thing I'd love to learn when I have some spare time (which unfortunately won't be any time soon). Bobby can play, so he is the question answerer (doesn't that sound offical) when it comes to piano practice. Anyway, Caleb had his Christmas recital at school Wednesday. He did such a great job. My eyes were teary as I watched him play. Our little boy is growing up right before our eyes. He wasn't thrilled about doing the recital in the first place (he hasn't played in front of anyone but family), but he sucked it up and did so well. Good job Caleb! We are so proud of you!! And thank you MeeMaw for all the time you give to teaching him!!

No comments: