Monday, February 02, 2009
Football...Super Bowl!
Do I like watching football...No! Do I like watching the Super Bowl...No! Do I really care who won the game...Not Really! Do I love Super Bowl parties...YES!! We always have a Super Bowl party. It has become a tradition in our house. Hey, any time we get to eat food and have friends over sounds fun to me. I usually enjoy the commercials more than the game, but I forgot to watch most of them this year...to busy talking. This year we had all the teens over and some friends too. We had good food and a good time. Surprisingly, I did get into the game at the very end. I had to pull for Arizona (yes, I did know who was playing...I think that is worth noting and would make my husband proud) only because I was trying to be submissive (like I said before, I really don't care who won). So when they got back into the game, some of us got excited (we had a mixed group of supporters). I am somewhat glad the football season is over, but Bobby really loves most sports. So, no matter what time of the year, he'll find a sport to watch and enjoy. Needless to say, I was glad to crawl into my bed late last night and fell asleep immediately. I guess watching football really does put you to sleep (at least it always works for Bobby on Sunday afternoons too).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment