Thursday, February 05, 2009
Officially on a Unofficial Diet
That title seems to not make sense, but it does to me. I don't like the word diet...it is like a bad four letter word to me. So I am choosing not to use it. My reason for this post is: It is February now and in a couple months summer will be here which means...bathing suites comes back out again...and I am not prepared!!! I do not like winter weather per say, but I love wearing jeans and sweatshirts. It is so cozy to me, and it hides a multitude of pounds...or at least I feel it does. Also in the winter we don't get outside as much, so I feel like I am so much more lazy and out of shape. Hopefully this will change. I can't use the excuse I just had a baby anymore. I've got no excuses that are valid, so I've got to get to work. I am not really dieting, but I am going to stop the snacking in between meals (how I love to eat...food is the way to my heart), stop the drinking of pepsi (how I love a real Pepsi), drink more water (how I HATE drinking water), and exercise more (which I can enjoy depending on what form I choose). My goal is to loose about 10 pounds of just junk food, lazy weight and get back to healthier eating so I won't be embarrassed to put on the shorts (or be embarrassed because the shorts don't fit). I feel like if I've got it down in writing there is no turning back. I'm on a mission. So, if you see me eating something naughty help me remember my goal. I did good yesteray...one day down and many more to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you! You sound very determined, which is definitely a good start. I'll pray for support from the fam. I know how tempting the snacks can be when there are littler people around who can still use them!
I look forward to reading about your success!
Hey, I have something for you on my blog!
Post a Comment