Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Busy Week!!

We've got a busy week this week. Trinity's birthday is tomorrow...our little girl will be 5 years old. We are celebrating on Saturday because Bobby is on second shift this week (and of course Daddy must be present to have a party). Tonight is going to be our official grooming night...all the boys need haircuts soooo bad!! I'm glad that I cut their hair because it saves lots of money, but I forget about it until the hair is hanging over their ears about a inch and then, I'm like, wow--you need a haircut now!! Our school is doing the Wizard of Oz Thursday and Friday night. Seeing Caleb is a munchkin, we are going both nights. They (3rd - 12th grade) have been practicing for months now, and I really think it is going to be a great presentation. I'm so excited to see the final product. Soccer practice for Caleb and Micah starts back this week...which adds to the busyness, but it also so fun. They are so looking forward to the season starting back up. We had a great weekend visiting with Bobby's cousin who was in town. We wished the wife and kiddos could have come too, but they were visiting other family in California. Maybe one day we can all meet up somewhere. California is one place on my somewhat short list of places I want to visit...so we'll have to see.
Here is a sneak peak of Caleb (the one in the middle obviously) as a munchkin for the Wizard of Oz. I hope to get some better pictures during it...if they allow flash photography.

1 comment:

Dan LaTour said...

Come to Cali!!! Summer time!!!