Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Happy Birthday Trin!!
Our little girl is five years old today, which makes me look back at these last five years and wonder where has the time gone. I don't even remeber her being a little baby. She was only 11 months old when we brought Zion home from the hospital...which made her grow up quick in our eyes. I love having a little girl who enjoys shopping with me and cooking with me. She loves to help mommy in any way she can. Her excuse to get my attention one on one is to say it is our girl time...with no boys allowed. How could I say no to that...I understand the need to get away from those boys!! ;) How would I describe Trinity at 5?? She is a beautiful girl...I love the blonde hair and blue eyes. She loves to mother things...babies, animals, plants...she'll annoy them to death but in her heart really trying to be a help. She loves to sing...mostly not in her real voice (I hope)...she thinks she is an opera singer I guess. She is definitely the most messy of our kids....cleaning her room is an ongoing process on just about any day. She is taller than anyone in her class and I have had a hard time keeping her in clothes that fit the past year and a half--she hit a growth spurt that I hope will stop soon. She can be a girly girl (loves fingernails and toenails painted and loves dressing up and fixing her hair), but she can take on just about any boy around her age and I'd put my money on her to win. She still sleeps with her blanket that she has had since birth...we'll see how long it lasts...so far no signs of destruction. She loves to be outside and could care less if she is covered in dirt. I'm sure there are more ways to describe her, but my memory fails me after four kids. We just love our little girl and thank the Lord for her. I hope she will always stay our little girl. Our number one desire for her is that she grow up to love the Lord with all her heart and serve Him with all her being. We pray to that end!! Happy Birthday Trinity!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She is adorable!
As I read that post, Eliana was looking over my shoulder (I'm sitting on the couch) saying "Oooo - Hi Baby! Hi Baby!) She doesn't quite understand that "Hi" is typically reserved for people that can actually hear you. =)
Post a Comment