The joys of children...I have learned to expect the unexpected. I'll get right to the point...Caleb has been sleeping in his school clothes (pants, shirt, and even socks) with his robe over top of them. I just found this out last night. He in passing mentioned something about this a little while back, but I thought he was only joking so I disregarded it. Last night for some reason, I went to check on him after I had put everyone to bed and found him in his robe and school clothes...so weird he is!! He says he likes to be dressed (although wrinkly) when he wakes up so he can get up a little early and watch some show he has been wanted to see. Who knows?!? I don't officially know how long this has been going on, but we will put a stop to it tonight. Poor teachers probably think he is not taken care of...funny thing is I've never noticed him looking wrinkly. Anyway, I think it is hilarious, and I've got pictures to remind him of it when he gets older. Like I said before, I expect the unexpected with my family...it is what makes life more enjoyable, I think!?! ;)
1 comment:
LOL! That's great!! What an ingenious little guy!
Post a Comment