Friday, February 13, 2009

Week in Review

What a great week this has been. The weather has been just gorgeous (upper 60's to low 70's) which just makes you want to shout for joy! Here are a few pictures to highlight our week.

We had an UNO night...Yeah!! (Caleb was spending the night with a friend)


Miss Trinity loves to put on make-up...I caught her with her mirror in hand. Of course, then she had to pose.




This is Zion in a normal state of "loving" on Dixie.


With the beautiful weather, the kids have played and played outside all week long. On this day Zion decided he was going to clean all his golf balls (and Trinity's bike) with my soap from the bathroom. He was so proud of himself. Trinity, on the other hand, wasn't thrilled that someone had cleaned her bike!!





I snuck in to check on the progress of the bath of our oldest two and this is what I found....full relaxation!! (needless to say they were very embarrassed I took a picture)


Now that we can play outside and not freeze, we pulled out the bows & arrows that the boys got two years ago for Christmas. They are finally big enough and strong enough to work them correctly...and they were so proud of themselves. They had a blast shooting with Daddy. In the meantime, Trin & Z watered their seeds they planted last Spring....in the hopes that they will bloom (which I don't think will happen, but they can still mother them and feel they are accomplishing something).








2 comments:

CristyLynn said...

What a great week! I must confess being jealous of all that sunshine--save some for us for this summer, please. :)

Debra LaTour said...

Great Pictures!!! I especially love the picture with the dog! Sooo cute!!!