Okay, I got to share a short clip from Caleb's baseball game on Monday. Yes, I am a proud mom. I'll try real hard not to bore everyone with the details from each of his games, but that is what we are into right now. He had his second game this week. I'm really just proud of him for getting out there to play seeing he has never played before--that is pushing him out of his comfort zone, which can be a scary thing.
I was working in the concession stand and since I am usually the photographer I told asked nicely if Bobby would do me the favor of taking some pictures. He wasn't all that thrilled with it, but I remember telling him: "You never know when Caleb will have that one shining moment & you have to always be ready." After the game, Bobby was very glad to have had the camera to capture the moment below. Now I'm not that crazy to think that the clip below is his one shining moment, but you'd think it was as much as we have made over it.
Caleb's first time up to bat he was walked after coming down to a 3-2 count--we'll take that--he got on base & the first base man advanced to second. I swear I get so nervous when he is up to bat. I honestly don't care how he does, but I just don't want him to get embarrassed. Hopefully the more he plays, the more comfortable we will all get. His second & final time up to bat is on the clip below. He nailed the ball over the third baseman's head & got to first base. Go Caleb Go!! Like I said before, I'm a proud mama who needs to brag a little on her firstborn. Okay...I'm done for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment