Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Baseball!!

I must admit that I've never been a big baseball fan.  The games are just a little too slow and way too long for me to sit, watch, and enjoy.  But you do what you got to do.  And as I've come to learn (through watching hockey, basketball, soccer, and every other sport that I've been forced allowed to watch with the husband),most of the time I begin to like it & sometimes even ejoy it.  Well, that is what I'm hoping for in baseball.

6th grade starts middle school baseball at school & I really am glad he chose to play.  He has never played on a baseball team before--just the normal familiy games while camping or in the back yard.  But I think he is going to like it and be good too.  At least he looks very handsome in his uniform. :)  (that was a mom statement for sure)













They lost 6-1 and you could tell they had the first game gitters, but they rallied at the end to show us what they are made of.  Next Monday is the next game and I really am excited to watch him play.  I only wish the game (which goes seven innings--no time limit) could be fast forwarded at times.

No comments: