Monday, June 08, 2009

When I grow up...

...I want to be a beach bum. I know that isn't quite possible, but I'd love to try...what a life.

All of Bobby's family went to the beach for a few days this past week. We had a large crew with 11 kids and 8 adults, and it made for many a memory.

Daddy & Trin enjoying the waves. She really loved it. I figured she'd be a little scared, but she wanted more.

Jon & Jeremy enjoyed the big waves by riding a boat thru them. We got many laughs from watching them.

Caleb took it a little more easy with his boogie board.
Most of the crew working hard on a sand castle.


Gotta get some football action in somehow.

Trin, Zion, Sage & Sydney playing together.

We went to the acquarium in the Outer Banks. Let me give you some advice and tell you to save your money. It was a rather small acquarium and kind of a let down to the adults. My kids didn't know any better (and they didn't pay their money to get in), so they enjoyed it. On the positive side, we have some memories and good pictures.


We ventured to miniature golf this trip. The kids enjoyed it because it was something different. I think Daddy & Micah were the winners in our group.
Oh yeah, go-carts. I must admit I got a little competitive, but I also was wrecked 3 times while riding solo by my husband, mother-in-law, and brother-in-law. (not that I was counting or taking names). Fun, Fun!


We stopped by the Wright Brothers Museum on the way home. We all thought it was really neat...definitely worth the time and money (for our age kids).



The only bad thing about vacation is that it has to end...but then you just start planning your next one (at least that is what we are doing)!! ;0)

1 comment: