Happy Father's Day to a wonderful husband and father. I couldn't have asked for anyone better...I'm glad the Lord gave you to us. We see your love of being a father, and I love to watch you with the kids. It takes a lot of balance, but I think you are mastering it quite well...a goof ball in one instance but also knowing how to be stearn, sincere, and loving. Thank you for all your hard work to support our family. Many days you go with little sleep just to make time for our family, and it doesn't go unnoticed by the kids or me. We love you more than we could ever express and thank the Lord for a godly dad that the kids can look up to as they grow. Hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane with the pictures.
With love,
Caleb, Micah, Trinity, Zion, and mom


2 comments:
That is so sweet... what a precious walk down memory lane! We are both blessed to have wonderful husbands who are terrific fathers. Hope he enjoyed his day!!!
Such a nice post. Happy Father's Day, though a day late. :)
Oh, and I'll be praying for your trip! Such a quick turn-around, but I'll pray that the time will be memorable and the traveling easy.
Post a Comment