Friday, June 19, 2009

It's all fun & games until...

...mom gets thrown into the pool with her clothes on!! Then it is WAR!! ;0) Actually, it wasn't war, and it felt rather good (of course the kids thought it was hilarious!!). It has been h.o.t. today. I just walked outside to talk to my mom for a few minutes and I felt the sweat dripping from me. So we decided the pool was the perfect place to be after supper. I didn't even put my swimsuit on because I wasn't planning on getting in (just going to watch the kids). I've learned not to plan with my family because nothing goes as planned. While helping Trinity learn to dive, Bobby thought it would be fun to push me in the pool to my complete surprise. What can you say (or do) once you are completely wet--not much--you might as well stay in and take a swim...and I found out the water was great!




Caleb & Micah love these noodles. They were playing war with each other.

This is the infamous picture of Trin learning to dive before I was catapulted into the pool. Trinity & Zion are both doing great swimming. Trin can now swim all the way to the deep end which is a big accomplishment. Zion sticks to the shallow water (which is still above his head) and can swim great there.

My little fishy alien.

I just love summer (although it isn't officially summer). I only wish it lasted longer!! Next time though, I think I'll wear a swimsuit just in case.



2 comments:

CristyLynn said...

What a great attitude you have, Kelly! :)

Kellie said...

LOL!! Not sure if I could have been so happy. Of course, with all of this heat, I KNOW it felt great!! What a fun memory!!!