Thursday, May 07, 2009

Birdies hatching & Gardens growing

So exciting....I know. But, hey that is the life we live.

First, we have our little birdies who have now hatched. I am assuming the four of them are in there, but it is hard to tell. Right now they are a pile of fluff and skin...but still there is something cute about them. (or maybe I'm just weird like that)



Next, we have our garden. And it looks like all our little seeds have sprouted. I think everything has started to come up which is some progress. We have had some light rain lately which really helped out. Now if we can keep everything alive...which isn't as easy as it sounds.





And lastly, we have Trinity's flower garden. The flowers have sprouted up and I can't wait to see what kind of flowers they actually are. We planted a tulip tree in there just so we'd know there would be something to bloom, but it looks like it is all working out. We'll have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

awwww....the birdies are cute in a gross kinda way...hahaha

YAY for Trin's flower garden and for your garden!