I cannot think of anything more important to blog about right now than this big milestone our family has now come to. Sure we have had lots going on the past few days that I could talk about....we went strawberry picking (YUMMY!!--I'm getting ready to do jelly soon), the boys had their last soccer game of the season (and it was the best game yet), Zion & Trinity had a park date with their class from church (loads of fun!), we had a wonderful mother's day weekend (I got some great homemade cards from the kids and some perfume), Bobby & I went out on a date (for the first time in way to long), and much more...so as you can see lots going on, but none more important than this.
Drum roll please.....
Trinity is offically out of pull-ups at night. Oh my word!! I could jump up and down for joy!! If I can only tell you how great this is!! I was starting to think that she'd be wetting the bed in highschool. This is something we've been "working" on for a little while now. And now we have been counting the days she is dry in the morning and if my calculations are correct this morning was morning #11--WOW!! She is so proud of herself too...it is the first thing she says when she wakes up. I can't explain how wonderful this is...I'm almost speechless. As a mom, I realized all the tricks (no drink after supper, pee before bed, etc.) didn't work...unless they were physically ready it wasn't happening. So, I'm glad her body finally worked with us.
So, this is a milestone for our family because...for the first time in over 9 years we don't have to buy diapers or pull-ups!!! Just think of all the ways I can spend that extra money now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment