Wow! We've got a lot of kids in our extended family...but that is what makes our lives so fun and blessed. Congrats to Jeremy & Christy (Bobby's sister) on the birth of their fifth child yesterday. Judah Eric Verroi weighed in at 8 lbs. 5 oz and was 21 3/4" long. He is an absolute cutie and I'm so proud and happy for them! I still can't figure out who he looks like, but I know he is adorable!! This makes grandchild #11 for the Papa & MeeMaw, so family get togethers are busy but fun times around here. We are still behind on LaTour children if we are battling against the LaTours based in California, but I did my part with four and I'll pass the baton on to Jon & Alisha. ;)
We went and saw Judah yesterday, and I just love a fresh, new baby. They smell so good and the sounds they make are so precious. I could of sat and held him for hours, but being the aunt...we get to love on them and play with them and send them on home for the mommy to take care of. Congrats again Jeremy & Christy!! We love you all and are rejoicing with you in a quick, uneventful birth (well...isn't every birth eventful) and a beautiful, healthy baby!!
1 comment:
It's great to hear everything went well for Jeremy and Christy and baby Judah. ...It's crazy my mom and dad will have 16 grand kids in August! Emily is due to have here 5th!
Post a Comment