Friday, April 03, 2009

What did we eat?

I'm thinking we must have had something weird to eat before bed last night because we were up in the middle of the night a little too much...it was a weird night. I say we which includes me and my three youngest children. Caleb & Bobby slept like logs, which I am thankful for. We did have a family get together on the LaTour side yesterday for supper and had great food and lots of desserts, maybe that was it...I did eat a wee-bit too much dessert.
Anyway, I had a horrible time even going to sleep. It was after 11:30 before I finally drifted off. Around 2:00 I awoke to hearing coughing rather close to our room but not in our room. So I got up to see who it was and found Zion and Trinity sitting on the couch watching cartoons like it was morning. I don't think so!! I convinced them to go back to bed because we did have school in the morning. They went right off to sleep, but I on the other hand, once awake will be awake for at least an hour before settling back down. Well, around 2:45 Zion came downstairs to let me know he had an accident in his bed...you gotta be kidding me. So, I was stripping the bed and washing a load of clothes at 3:00 this morning. I didn't want pee sheets sitting all day today while I was at work and smelling the house up, so I had to wash right then. Finally, back on the couch (so as not to wake Bobby) to try and drift off again. I was still awake at 4:00 when Micah came downstairs fully dressed for school and ready to go for the day. What is up with my family?? I was so tired I told him to just go back to bed with his clothes on, which he did (and was rather wrinkly this morning...but I could of cared less!). I don't know if it was something we ate that just messed us all up or what, but I did finally go back to my bed around 5:00 this morning. Needless to say, my eyes are drooping right now and I am already looking forward to my bed tonight.

No comments: