My dad & mom joined in the picture fun!!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Belated Easter Pics
Since we weren't home Easter Sunday this year, the kids wore their new Easter clothes (thanks to Papa and MeeMaw) this past Sunday. So of course we had to get pictures. Any excuse to take family pictures sounds good to me. Thankfully, everyone goes along with my wishes and doesn't complain...or at least doesn't complain where I can hear them. (I think they gave up a few years ago because I'm going to take pictures regardless...so they mights as well look as good as they can in them) You would think that it would get easier to get a good family picture as the kids grow, but we still struggle to get one that everyone looks normal in (I know...we are definitely not a normal family, but we can pretend). Of course Bobby & I always hate our pictures. Caleb and Micah are in the stage of trying to smile and show no teeth (but I made them show teeth in one picture), and Trinity is in a stage of smiling weird (Bobby says it is her scary smile...and I think he is absolutely right). Zion is still in his cute phase in my opinion...he still takes good pictures even though he doesn't always look at the camera or smile. But, a picture is a memory captured, right?!? So I guess I want all the phases captured...which we have accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures, Kelly!
the outfits are SOOO cute!! and I dont think Trin's smile is "scary"! hahahaha
Post a Comment