What a gorgeous weekend we had!! Sunny and warm...couldn't have asked for anything better. We got our inside cleaning & yard work done and even had time for some parties with friends. Now that is what I call a good weekend!! It is rare that we can fit it all in, but we managed to do it this time. Zion learned to ride his bike without training wheels on Friday. We went over some friends house Friday night and he jumped on one of their kids bikes and rode with no fear. Saturday morning Bobby took the training wheels off his bike, and we took him out to ride. He balanced himself and learned how to go all by himself...what an easy child!! I'm so proud of him!
Go Z Go!!
Because of the final four games Saturday we had some folks over to our house for some food, fellowship and basketball. I could care less about basketball, but like I've said before any excuse for a party. The ladies enjoyed more of the food and fellowship, except for one who actually watched the game. (I guess I'll forgive her) ;0) We had one accident that involved one of the other children and our stairs...it still makes my stomach turn thinking about it. After 5 hours in the emergency room and 4 stitches I think he is on the mend. I'm waiting to hear from their lawyers. ;) Anyway, except for the one accident, we did enjoy ourselves greatly. This week the kids are out of school on spring break, so we've got an fun, easy week ahead.
Some of the adults enjoying the food and fellowship!
No comments:
Post a Comment