Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break...Ohio Style

We took advantage of the kids' spring break and went on a trip up to Ohio to visit some friends of ours. Actually, we camped in Indiana, but went back and forth into Ohio. I have a bunch of pictures I could post and I have lots of stories to tell, but not the time to tell about it all. I did post an album on facebook, but the stories will have to wait for another time. We tried to hit up the Ohio hotspots. We went to a Reds game, ate at Skyline Chili (I loved it...Bobby, to put it nicely, didn't care for it), ate Grater's Icecream (which we all loved), went to the Creation Museum (which was great and a lot of fun for the kids), and just had fun around camp playing and visiting with friends. We left last Wednesday and came back home on Monday. I am just now starting to get caught up on laundry, but it was well worth it!!



4 comments:

Hilary Brown said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time. I'm with Bobby on the Skyline:) I do love Grater's though! I love your blog-if only I could keep mine updated like you do...

CristyLynn said...

Looks like a great time! So glad y'all could have a little break.

Anonymous said...

Mike and I tried out Skyline a couple years ago while on a trip to Ohio and everyone we've talked to that has tried it, either LOVES it or HATES it...never seems to be an "in between"! Mike's a lover, I'm a hater! Glad you had a good time. The kids are really growing up!! Robin

Cassie said...

Bobby WILL love Skyline...it will gorw on him. If I have to box him up cans of it and send it down there....he WILL love it! hehe