Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Happy Birthday Abi!!

Happy birthday Abi Gao!! We celebrated her 15th birthday this past Saturday with some skating, cake, ice cream, brownies, popcorn, coke & good fun.  After a few choices were thrown out, roller skating was the one she picked.  So we invited all the exchange students & their families for a party at the skating rink.  They represented China, Taiwan, Itay, Germany, & Korea ...it was a global party.  Max (the student living with Bobby's parents) had a birthday a few days after Abi...solution: a joint party.  Everyone was able to make it except for one student who was sick so it was a good crowd.  Abi had a great time & even asked if she could have another party there before she left (when I questioned what type of party, she suggested her going away party--how cute!).  I'm actually surprised she wants to go back given the large bruise she has from falling, but I guess she's a fighter.  Happy birthday to you Abi!  Glad we were able to celebrate with you this year!!














No comments: