Thursday, April 22, 2010

My wall thanks me

Our walls have been bare (for the most part) since we moved in. We had a few things here and there. I decided that I wasn't going to rush and put up just anything. This time around I was going to take my time and get it right, hopefully. But I had a few walls that seem to have been crying out for coverings. The largest wall is the one you see right when you walk in either from the front door or the garage. It really needed something. I thought I wanted some family shots on there, but that is easier said than done. Most of the pictures we've taken haven't been something I'd want to showcase on my walls. So, we called up the best in the business to help us out. Of course that would be McDorman Photography. Yes, they are friends of ours, but they truly are the best! They get the credit for all the pictures on the side of this blog (except for animals ;0) ). No longer is taking pictures a drag and stiff...we realized it can be fun (and you get a better result, in my opinion). We just got the kids' photos back with frames...and look how great they look on our no longer naked wall. I love, love, love them, and I know my wall thanks me too! My pictures don't do it justice (it's kindof hard to take a picture of pictures), so you must drop by and see. Words can't begin to express our thankfullness to them. These pictures are treasures we'll have for a lifetime! Did I mention how much I love them?!? ;0) And it's inspired me to start looking for other decorations...you know once you start something it always leads to another project.




4 comments:

Kellie said...

Love them! I do love a wonderful pic, as you know. lol :)

CristyLynn said...

They look great! Maybe next time we're in NC I can see them in person. :)

Rob McDorman said...

i really like how you arranged those. awesome!

Jessica LaTour said...

I love that, great job!