He loves his dogs. He loves on them as much if not more than he loves on me...which should be a sin. ;0)
He got a UNC hat to compete with his brothers NC State stuff.
His birthday lunch was out to Golden China (his choice--I'm not a big fan of Chinese, but I went with it since it was his birthday). To be as picky as he is, I'm amazed he'll even eat Chinese, but it is his favorite. He actually didn't even get to eat. We ordered our food, and as we were waiting for it Micah went to the bathroom because he didn't feel quite right. Of course it is a one person bathroom and someone was in it at the time. So, Micah did the only thing he could...throw up on the floor. Can you say check please!! Well, isn't that a nice way to celebrate your birthday. We packed it all up and brought it home--kind of makes you loose your appetite. Hopefully he'll be feeling better soon!!
3 comments:
awwww poor kid! : ( too much birthday excitement. hope he has fun next weekend! sleepovers are the best!
Hoping it's one of those short bugs, poor guy!
AW! Bless his heart... getting sick on his birthday! I hope he is feeling better soon and I hope he enjoys his birthday celebrations through the week!
Post a Comment