Yeah for Saturdays!!! I don't live for the weekend, but I absolutely love Saturdays. We have fun during the week when we have the time (given homework and chores are all done...which isn't all too often). But, Saturday is a day for our family to enjoy each other. Today was one of those good days. I got up early (earlier than Bobby because he worked until 5 a.m.) and got a good portion of my cleaning and laundry done, so that when he arose we could forget the list of To Do's. As we all looked back on today...we did a lot of fun stuff. We went to the pool (for the first time in a couple of weeks) and it was a beautiful day to play in the pool. The kids played hard. Then we all went to see a movie...UP. It was pretty good...the kids liked it, so it was worth it. Then we went fishing after we came home from the movies. I didn't take my camera, so of course Zion caught the biggest fish ever. We measured it lengthwise according to his arm and it went from his shoulder all the way to the bottom of his hand...a whopper!! Then, we came home (Daddy mowed the front yard quickly) and we built a big fire in the back yard. We love building fires...I don't know if it reminds us of camping or what. But during the colder months it is a regular thing--we clean up the woods and burn all the brush. I love sitting by the fire at night...so peaceful!! So, as we looked back over our day it was full of fun. We didn't set out to do it all, but it just happened to be the perfect day to spend with the family. I love my little family!!!!
1 comment:
Again... y'all make the most wonderful memories. Y'all are too good. :)
Post a Comment