Then, as much as I like to forget it...it was my birthday. I honestly couldn't remember how old I was and had to stop and think a minute to figure it out. I told some people wrong and had to go back and correct myself...I really am getting old. I got home after my playdate and threw together a pot of chili for supper (because I had to go back to work until 5:30 and I wanted supper ready when we all got home). While the rest of the family ate chili, I got to eat Olive Garden. Bobby picked me up take out from one of my favorite restaurants...I felt a little guilty eating my chicken alfredo, salad, and breadstick, but I enjoyed each bite!!!
And for the birthday cake....my favorite dessert...pecan pie!!! YUMMY!!! (Ignore the candles with the 33 on them...I still think I'm in my twenties!!)
Present time!! We hardly ever buy presents for each other. The kids may write a card and "make" something, but we don't usually splurge on each other (mainly to save money). But, I'm glad he splurged...and got me an appliance (which he said he was mocked for at work). I LOVE my cappuccino/latte maker!!! It was a wonderful gift that I wouldn't even consider an appliance. I had a caramel cappuccino with a piece of my pean pie for dessert...oh the thought of it makes my mouth water!! Thanks to my hubby for making my birthday so special...now I've got to get prepared for his birthday in 24 days (I can't let him out do me).
4 comments:
What a fun birthday! You do NOT look 33 (or like you've had 4 kids) so you make it look good! I love that last photo, Tigger's pose especially. Like a giant dog baby ;-)
Girl.. you are not old at 33!! I didn't realize I was 5 years older than you, either... Sheesh. Now I feel old. LOL!!! Looks like your birthday was wonderful! Glad you were spoiled. :)
Happy belated birthday! I'm so glad that you got "spoiled".
Oh, and aren't you like 25 or something? I would totally believe that!
Post a Comment