The summer is going by oh so quickly, and I don't want to waste our time on meaningless stuff like cleaning, yard work, shopping for school supplies & clothes, cleaning out closets and drawers, etc. O.K., I sort of mean that. I had a lot to accomplish last week, and I had got most of my "work" done...so we took a trip to the park. The plan was a picnic at the park, but that got changed slightly due to afternoon thunderstorms that have become a regular thing these days. We did manage to play a while at the park, and even played while raining. But, the lightening was the call to move on inside. I took them to a park that I had banned until recently. The slides are extra large, and the playground itself just isn't meant for small children. But, since the kids are getting older I faced my fears and let them all go and have fun. We had no mishaps and they did indeed have fun!
3 comments:
Where is this park? It looks amazingly fun!
Yay!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. :)
It's at Joe Davidson Park in Burlington. Our kids love it!!
Post a Comment