Tuesday, January 06, 2009
The New Year
Well, 2009 snuck on in...I still feel weird writing 2009 now. I couldn't stay up to welcome in the new year. I gave up trying a long time ago. (I realized that the new year came just the same whether I was asleep or awake...and it is hard to be tired and cranky New Years Day and still function as a mom) I think I fell asleep in bed around 10:30 watching a Hallmark movie. Even as a child I couldn't stay awake very late. I was always the first one asleep at any sleepover. I guess there are worse problems than not being able to stay awake. Anyway, my major resolution this year is to be more organized. (I think I said that in a previous blog). I went out and purchased a planner that will hopefully help me in my endeavor. If anyone has any suggestions that have been a big help to you, I would love to hear them. I'm hoping to keep church, school, work, family duties, sports, etc. all neatly organized in my wonderful planner....we'll see if this really happens and how long it lasts. I do have high hopes and goals which is where it all starts. We enjoyed a trip down to South Carolina this past weekend to visit with Bobby's cousin and family. We had such a great time and appreciate their hospitality. Hopefully we won't wait another 9 years to visit next time. Well, since supper is not cooking itself and laundry is not doing itself and the house is not cleaning itself and I am trying to be more organized, I better run and get things cooking...literally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome 2009!!!! I'm not sure if you have a gmail e-mail account or not but it comes with Google calender which is pretty nifty. You can set it up to text you about appointments or whatever you need to remind yourself about... :)
Post a Comment