We have a bedtime routine somewhat. With Trinity we have started teaching her new songs, so we sing a couple of them each night. Actually, I am the official singer at bedtime. She told daddy that she likes mommy to do it because she thinks I sing better. HAHAHA! We all know who has the better voice, but it was sweet of her to think so highly of me. I have meant to video her for a while, but last night I finally remembered to do it. It is absolutely precious...I love all the key changes...she gets her singing voice from her mother (maybe that is why she prefers my singing...we sound so much alike). ;) Anyway, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
2 comments:
AWWW that is sooooooooo cute! I love her singing.. what a sweet bedtime routine! And I love the yawn too! So precious!
That IS precious! Love the yawn at towards the end. =)
Post a Comment