
WooHoo!!! Snow means no school....Yipee!! This is our first real snow for a while now, and the kids and daddy had a blast playing in it, but boy was it COLD!! I had to go to work, but thankfully daddy took lots of pictures for me to share in the fun they had. Caleb, Micah and daddy stayed out in for a good portion of the day (until I got home from work) and loved every minute of it. Caleb wanted to go out again after supper. The younger two had their fun with the snow for about twenty minutes, and then they were ready to go inside. I am not very thrilled with playing in snow (something about being wet and cold...never enjoyed it as a kid either), so I was thankful they got to have fun with daddy. We finished off the day with Trin & I going shopping for Zion's birthday present. (Yes I did wait to the last minute to shop for him, but I did already know what I was getting so I was kind of prepared.) And then home to have a bowl of chili and cornbread for supper...yummy!! Now I'm off to finish icing the cupcakes for Zion to take to school tomorrow...if we even have shcool. I can't believe my baby is going to be four...but that is for another post.




No comments:
Post a Comment