
Oh the bare Christmas tree again. It's rather saddening. I removed all of its fixings last night, and it went to the burn pile in the back yard today. The bare tree brings such excitement when it first arrives in our house, but now it just brings the blues. I'm kind of sad that Christmas is over. It such a neat time of the year. I love all that Christmas entails especially the music, and we have Christmas tunes blaring in our house & car from Thanksgiving on...and now they are no longer playing. I've still got to take down the tree upstairs and the wreaths on all the windows, but I'm dragging out my cleaning so I can enjoy it all for a few more days.
2 comments:
love the new profile pictures of the family and kids!
New profile pics are great! ...I agree, it's sad that Christmas has come and gone! It really is the best time of year!
Post a Comment