Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Where's Waldo??


See the two bodies sitting in the tree stand hunting? If Bobby hadn't turned his head sideways it would of been a little more difficult (not to mention the fact of the navy hoodie he's wearing, but I think that was because he took something off to give to Caleb to stay warm)...o.k. they are not very hard to spot at all.
Bobby & Caleb were hunting this particular day. The two older boys took turns during Thanksgiving break hunting morning and night...and they loved it. Bobby said it was a good exercise for Caleb to sit still and quiet...that would be hard for any kid much less one who is a wiggle worm. I'm glad they've got things to do with their dad. I still don't see the fun in hunting, but I'll take their word for it cause you aint going to get me up in a tree stand any time soon!! :0)

1 comment:

Dan LaTour said...

Hunting sounds like fun. Never been, at least from what I can remember, and I don't think fishing counts. Great picture. Be careful, don't want the hunters to mistake you for their kill!