Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Rush

O.K. I must admit I am having a very hard time keeping up with this blog during the Christmas rush. I'm trying hard, but the spare time is few and far between these days. We have a lot going on, so I have to pick and choose as I have time to blog.

The 4th-8th grades had their Christmas concert at school last week, and Caleb was involved in it. Their theme was a newscast. I must insert something here...I don't know who I need to slip some money next concert to help us out, but this is the 3rd concert that he's been in where I can't even see him. Twice there has been someone with a hat on right in front of him. What's the deal with that?! In the picture below, he is the one on the second row from the top (the one you can't see!!). ;0) I think I could of saw him if I would of sat on the far, far left side, but who would of thunk that? But, they all did a great job, and the concert went really well. I got some good pictures of the kids all around him though.


We had the Gibsonville parade Saturday. Caleb & Micah were wisemen and Zion & Trinity walked along and waved. It was freezing cold I must say, but they enjoyed their few moments of fame, and it was a great float for the school to help all remember the true meaning of Chrismas.






No comments: