Thursday, October 15, 2009
Ugly Mug
Our poor boxer is, well, according to me so ugly that he is cute. I offend Bobby every time I say that because he thinks he is an absolutely gorgeous dog. Well, now that he is growing up, he is getting more of the boxer traits...the barrell chest and the horrible underbite to name a couple. It is getting to where he teeth are showing quite frequently these days. In the below picture he had fallen asleep in Bobby's lap (undoubtedly snoring away which will drive everyone from the room he is sleeping in) with his teeth just a shining. If only he could see himself in the mirror...I think he'd have a complex. But, on a positive note...he is a very sweet dog and we do love him despite his teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL... that is too cute! :)
Post a Comment