Fall time is beyond wonderful! I love everything about it...the coolness in the air, the foods associated with it (pumpkin pie, apple cider, etc.), the decorations, the colors of all the leaves...and I could go on. But, fall at the kids' school means a trip to the pumpkin patch. I think this is my fourth or fifth time going, but with different kids each time. I'm thankful to be able to go on a few field trips with them. We had a good time together!!
All the class sitting nicely waiting to go in.

Trin and her church buddies (Zachery, Logan, and Jack).
Then, Trin and the old Llama.

Hayride time and walk thru the maze! Papa was along for the ride.

We had a walk thru the Bubble Forest and read a story and chased bubbles!!

And more animals...
Last but not least, stuffing a scarecrow (boys vs. girls) and posing for a class picture.

1 comment:
I love those field trips. They are great memories made for fall!! :)
Post a Comment