It's party time!! Our neice, Sydney, had her birthday party, and she turned 2!! They had to move things indoors because of all the rain, but thankfully the school gym was available. We all had a blast! Good food--pizza and cake...what more does a kid need. And we had a big jumpy thing to jump in, a giant inflatible slide, and a petting zoo to see all kinds of animals. Trinity fell in love with a certain bunny and now wants one for her own. I guess there are worse things to want, but we need nothing more to take care of. Bobby, Caleb, and I braved holding a snake which was a big deal for the three of us. It took us to the very end of the party to finally give in. I'd never thought I'd even touch a snake, much less have one wrapped around my neck...but I did it just to say I did it. Don't think I need to do it again any time soon...probably could of gone without doing it even the one time, but I'm proud of myself. Fun times with fun people!!
Happy Birthday Sydney!!
3 comments:
Wow!! Now that's a party!! Looks like fun!! The snakes are SO incredibly gross, but I LOVE your hair. You are so pretty!!!
Oh. My. Word. Y'all are brave with the snakes. I just don't think I could do that. Glad y'all had fun!
You look SO thrilled to have the snake draped over you!
Post a Comment