It's that time of year again...hunting season is upon us. Not that I'm a big hunter, but I try to act interested in it since Bobby enjoys it (and therefore the kids love it too). It is bow season now, and of course the two older boys (thanks to Aunt Christal) have their own bows which they love to shoot. This past Saturday they did a little target practice to get them ready for the big kill. I find it humorous that every morning Micah gets up and looks down in our back yard with the binoculars and flashlight hoping to see a big buck. Keep up the faith, Micah!! Zion & Trinity broke out the BB guns and gave it a try. Hunting to me would be a very boring sport. If I was guaranteed a kill each time, then I'd understand the joy. Bobby went Saturday and didn't see a thing. That seems like a waste of time to me, but he loves it...so I say have at it. I'll stick to my weed pulling.
2 comments:
Ha haa! Those are some cute pics! Bobby is such a hard core man's man isn't he? LOL... For some reason I can't picture him being serious enough to hunt. But then again, he is in the law enforcement business... hmmmm
I am impressed.... I would be scared Wesley would wind up shooting something he shouldn't. LOL Of course, he has been using Steve's bb gun lately and he's done OK. Hunting is one of those things that used to be necessary but now more of a "hobby"... I'm glad they enjoy it, but like you, I'd find other things to do. ha!! :)
Post a Comment