
We've got a new puppy!! All it took was a phone call from Bobby's aunt to say she had a guy giving away free boxer puppies. (She knew Bobby wanted a boxer...and knew he couldn't say no to a FREE one) It took him about 30 seconds to get in the car and go pick one out. He did ask my opinion quickly as he was walking out the door--knowing that I wouldn't say "no" to him. But I did say,"You know I didn't want another dog." After he returned with this cute little puppy, I reminded him (as I did with our fist puppy)--I'm not the one wanting the dog, therefore I am not desiring to feed or train the dog. But we all know what happened with Dixie...I am the one feeding her every morning and letting her out to potty. So, we'll see how this all turns out. The kids absolutely love him! He still has the puppy breath smell...which I must admit I kindof like for some weird reason. They've chosen the name Tiger. Welcome to our crazy home, Tiger. I hope you don't like to chew up things as Dixie did...but I guess we will have to wait and see.

4 comments:
He really is adorable! I hope you get more help with Tiger, though. :)
Awwww! So cute!
Aww!! Welcome, little Tiger. How cute! I hear ya on the dog training/feeding thing. lol I love puppies, but don't know what t6o do with dogs when they grow up. lol (this is from a serious cat person...) :)
And why is he not on your profile pictures yet???? I give you permission to steal one of my most excellent pics!
Post a Comment