
Well, in the matter of time that I was at work today we had a change of name. Last night our new dog was named Tiger, but the name has morphed into Tigger during the few hours I was gone. Trinity just happened to call him Tigger on the sly this morning, and Bobby overheard her and thought that was a pretty cute name for him. So Tigger it is. I still want to call him a she, but I am trying hard to get the pronouns right...all the while being corrected by the kids. He is being loved on constantly so I hope he is enjoying his new home. All is well so far despite one minor accident on the floor. We are praying he is a quick learner on the potty training issue. There is nothing like a kid and his dog...and so far the kids have been the caretakers. We'll see how long this lasts.
1 comment:
I LOVE "Tigger"!!! :) Sounds like everyone is enjoying the little guy. Maybe it will last on the taking CARE of him, too. :)
Post a Comment