Soccer season is now in swing which makes me put my soccer mom hat back on. The boys (all 4 of them) love soccer (I think their dad & granddad had something to do with that) so they were thrilled that practice started back up this week. Bobby is the assistant coach and he loves every minute of it. He swears he'd coach for a living if it would support us. I love cheering from the side lines as I get all excited for them. Trinity and Zion also enjoy going to the practices and games because they meet up with friends and play, play, play. It is good for the whole family to get some energy out. Thankfully the weather has turned just gorgeous...which adds to the soccer fever. We are going to be in the 70's now for quite a few days with no rain in sight....YeeHaw!! I love it!! Hopefully we'll spend the day outside tomorrow...that would be a perfect Saturday to me.
1 comment:
Wow I remember Bobby loved soccer. Good to hear he's still involved in it and the kids as wll. Wow it was just snowing there just the other day and now soccer! Where does the time go?!
Post a Comment