Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lots Going On

The boys had their first soccer game last night. They enjoyed themselves, although they lost by quite a few (but who's couting--unless we win) ;0). They are definitely learning the game of soccer which is the goal, whether they win or loose. We truely just want them to have fun and do their best. It is a great way to get exercise, and daddy loves to coach. Their team either wins all their games or loose all their games--no in between. Each season they win all their games the recreation department moves them up to the next bracket, and then they loose all the games that next season. We are in the season to loose all the games, but hopefully we can break the streak and get a few wins in. Their first game got rained out, so although it was a little chilly, we were thankful that we got to play this game. Go Pool Connection Sharks!!







The weather has been a little cool, but it was nice enough to finally plant Trinity's flower garden that she has been pleading for. She loves to mother things, even if it is flowers. So, I know she will love to water and watch her flowers grow. Thankfully Daddy tilled up a spot for us. Caleb even helped out. We kind of made it a family affair even though it is technically Trinity's garden. Hopefully we have some growth, and if not we'll buy some mature plants to put in there.










Sunday it was so nice outside that Trinity and Zion took it upon themselves to move our porch table and chairs out into the sun to color. I thought it was a great idea. She made a picture of the outside for me. Hey, they worked together and had fun...so that was a double win in my book.



Then, today Trinity decided it was time to learn to ride a bike without training wheels. She made her decision because one of the training wheels on her bike broke and she couldn't ride it until daddy (who was at work) fixed it. Everyone else was riding their bikes, so I suggested she try to ride Micah's bike. Being the tough girl she is she agreed. And she did rather well. We drove on the grass for a while, then we went across to school to ride in the parking lot. She has got the balancing down perfectly, now she's gotta learn how to turn around. I was very proud of her!! Our kids are growing up fast!!!


Like I said, there is lots going on at our house...and that is just what I can remember from the past 3 days. I wouldn't trade it for anything--What fun--I love it!!

1 comment:

Debra LaTour said...

Can't wait to see pictures of Trinity's garden!! How exciting!