Friday, March 13, 2009

Off Week

I have just felt like everything has been a little off this week. I can't put my finger on anything exactly, but just a weird week. The kids have been great...so I can't blame anything on them...maybe I'm the weird one. We've had a lot going on this week...maybe that's it. I thought we were busy when the kids were little (not that they are big...just not babies anymore), but I am coming to realize it only gets more chaotic. This week on top of the normal to-do's (which of themselves take up the majority of time on a given week) we will have had 3 soccer practices, 3 dental appointments, 2 picture appointments, and 2 birthday parties to attend. On paper that doesn't sound like a lot, but throw in Bobby being on second shift which means everything falls on mom's to-do list. I don't remember hardly seeing Bobby this week. I did pass him in the dentist's office while exchanging kids and stole a kiss from him then, and I did pass him yesterday while leaving to take a child to get pictures made...and I think I got a kiss then (I really can't recall). I guess that is why this whole week has felt odd, to say the least. I have also had a few headaches, which really throws me for a loop. And come to think of it, time change, although it didn't effect us that much, has made it all the more difficult to get up in the morning...it is so dark outside I just want to sleep until the light breaks thru. Enough of my ramblings...we have all had a busy, but great week. I'm super happy it is Friday and I'm thankful every week isn't as weird as this week has been. Now on to a wonderful rainy, cold weekend...sounds like the perfect time for a family game & movie night.

3 comments:

Jessica LaTour said...

I know, same here! I really think it's the time change. Nothing like a good weekend at home to make it all better!

Dan LaTour said...

Time change is lame! It should always go back! That should have been part of the stimulus bill! It was a long week! With a full moon!

Anonymous said...

you did get a kiss on the second meeting but it was too quick....hopefully we'll have Saturday together, before more work that night!!!! Being a big girl and boy stinks sometimes!!