I love the feeling of accomplishment! I have so many irons in the fire that it is a miracle that any thing gets done correctly and on time. I find myself starting one project only to get distracted and start another one. But, I can say we have been focused and have done a lot of work on the outside of our home. Boy it feels good to mark some things off my list!! Last weekend we put up the shutters (I need to correct myself...Bobby & my dad put up the shutters...I cleaned up the trash and was the water boy) and wow, it really dressed up the house. And this weekend we finished the landscaping for the front yard. We finally have all the flowers completed and everything is mulched. The dump truck full of mulch came Saturday mid-morning and we finally cleared the tarp the mulch was on out of the driveway last night. Can I say SORE!! My body used muscles that I forgot I had. I am so out of shape! We pulled grass out of flower beds, planted flowers, and shoveled mulch for way to long. But, it looks really great, and it is so nice to check a few things off my to do list. Now, on to the inside and hanging pictures. (I think I'd rather be outside planting flowers) ;)
Front Flower Beds:
Down the side of our land.
The new shutters and landscaped front yard!!
View of backyard.
Love the wildlife!!
2 comments:
Good job! Everything looks beautiful!
It really looks nice! Wendy
Post a Comment