Thursday, October 23, 2008

Confession

I'm hoping confession is good for the soul, and it will kick me into gear. We had a great time at the Fair Tuesday. The kids are at great ages to just have a blast with it all. (I'll post pictures soon...I haven't downloaded them off the camera yet) But, can I say that my van looks like we brought all our trash out with us from the Fair and left it in the van. Actually, the van was already starting it's trek into nastiness before the Fair. We've had some late nights and I am not one to grab all my stuff out of the van when I get home. I leave my coat or drink cup or my carmel apple & cotton candy wrappers (that I ate on the way home from the Fair) in there (not to mention all the toys and junk from the kids) and worry more about getting the kids bathed and in bed. My confession is our van was so dirty inside this morning that I was embarrassed to park beside anyone at work for fear that they would look inside it. My goal is to clean it this afternoon (so I thought I needed some accountability). I may even take a before/after picture. If I can let my pride go, I'll post them. Well, I'm pretty sure the pride about having a clean van went out the window quite a few years/kids ago, so I should have no problem letting everyone enjoy my messiness.

No comments: